Monday, January 26, 2015

Live Love Polish - Seche Vite Opulent Swatch and Top Coat Review;

Hello!~

Live Love Polish recently sent me two Seche goodies; a bottle of Seche Opulent and the ever so famous Seche Vite Top Coat~


This is two coats of Seche Opulent, a beautiful raspberry cream. In some lightings, this polish leans more raspberry, in others, it leans a little bit more raspberry-red, as shown below.


With flash, Opulent looks a bit more raspberry-red.

The two photos shown above were layered with one coat of Seche Vite Top Coat. So shiny and glossy! 8) Of course, this top coat dries super fast! This is my first time using the Seche Vite top coat in almost three years. When I first got into nail art (almost FIVE years ago! ah!), this was my go-to top coat! Unfortunately, when I would get about half-way with the bottle, it would usually causes shrinkage on my manis so I stopped using the Seche Vite top coat. I'm not sure if it would still do the same thing now, but it's definitely a good top coat.

A big thanks to Live Love Polish for sending me these two items. Be sure to check out the site, you can purchase these Seche products and many other great brands of nail polishes as well! :D Also, the Seche Vite Top Coat is currently on sale for $6.99!! :D

Have a great day!,
<3KATRINA

No comments:

Post a Comment