Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Last Month's Packages

hi! i've been meaning to make this post ... but i never got around to it. these are a few of the packages i got last month-ish. im gunna make this post short.


this is a package from my friends Xin Yi & Jade. they're from Malaysia & so we did a swap. too lazy to type down all the names. sorry.


Younique Nails kindly sent me this package of polishes.


Born Pretty Store kindly sent me this package of nail art stuff for a review.

i've already used a few of my new stuff for manis...so i'll get back to you guys on that another time.

have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

11 comments:

  1. Cool, can't wait to see your manis that you use the nail art jewels because I want to buy rhinestones but I never know what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart shaped bottles, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those heart shaped bottles are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those heart bottles are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hong kong and korean polishes from malaysia? lol...xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some fun stuff~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great nail goodies you got :) Can't wait to see what kind of mani's you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those AQmore polishes!! I really like that color you swatched last time too .. that like cream color with the gold .. so pretty<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors! I like the heart shaped bottles. :-)

    ReplyDelete