Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Another Jeremy Lin inspired mani;

heyyy :) Happy Halloween~

I'm going to the Pistons vs Rockets game tonight so I decided to do a(nother) Jeremy Lin inspired mani;

2 coats of OPI's Bullish on OPI & 2 coats of Wet n Wild's French White Creme. the '7' & the 'LIN' was really easy to do, the Rockets logo took a bit more work but I'm happy with they way it turned out :)

Anyway, for those who are going out trick-or-treating tonight, have fun & be safe. If your city is kinda crazy like mine and has decided to push trick-or-treating back until Friday, Nov 2, then ... that's just great. I'm sure there are quite a few kids who will be disappointed. haha Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Since people complained that the weather tonight is 'too cold' for kids to be out, the city is allowing people to trick-or-treat on Friday night; for those who still want to t-o-t tonight, they're also more than welcomed to. hahaha Yep, craziness :P

An update on the giveaway: the giveaway is closed. I've contacted the winners and I'm just waiting to hear back from them. Once I've received responses, I'll post up who the winners are.

Alright, well, be safe & enjoy yourselves~

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

2 comments:

  1. Lovely mani! The letter B is so bloddy and looks cool! Have a safe Halloween party at Friday :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anastacia :) hope you have a safe one too ~

      Delete