Monday, April 29, 2013

FLOWER Nail Lacquer Cosmos-Politan + That's Just Dan-De-Lion Swatches;

hi :)

A few weeks back, Victoria of ABPR sent me two of FLOWER Nail Lacquers' new shades in Cosmos-Politan & That's Just Dan-De-Lion. FLOWER Nail Lacquers is Walmart's new line of cosmetics by Drew Barrymore; the polishes run for $4.98 per bottle of 0.4 fl oz / 12 mL. Let's get on to swatches~


2 coats of Cosmos-Politan; raspberry color with blue shimmer. The shimmer looks white-ish in my picture but I can assure you that they're blue -- please refer to my next photo.


Awkward macro shot of the blue shimmer~


3 coats of That's Just Dan-De-Lion; soft, muted peach with white/silver and pink shimmer. The pink shimmer is harder to pick up, you can kind of see the white / silver shimmer in the bottle and on my pointer finger nail.


I did a bit of fail nail art over TJDDL. I sponged on some white, added some fail florals, and painted my tips with (I think) Orly's Cotton Candy.

The polishes apply wonderfully and they're beautiful. Be sure to check out FLOWER Nail Lacquers online or at your nearest Walmart. A big thanks to Victoria for the polishes.

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

4 comments:

  1. I really like Cosmos-Politan. Love your nail shape. I don't think your nail art was a fail. Looks great too me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nude shade looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice color!!!
    do check out my blog as well
    www.myownnailart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete