Monday, October 21, 2013

Gradient Stripe Mani + Tutorial;

hi~

Looks like I'll have to post using my Instagram photos for a while since I have a lot of manis to catch you up on & the whole computer thing is taking much longer than expected.




This design was inspired by Qui Eyelash Nail. I used OPI's Don't Burst My Bubble as base and Orly's Frisky (turq blue) & Essie's Mesmerized (royal blue) for the gradient. I don't usually use tape for my manis, but I did this time. I made a short tutorial on how I did this mani, you can check it out on my Instagram here.

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is gorgeous! I will definitely be trying that out soon--thanks for the great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea is great, I especially love it with the nude, the blue pops out even more <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is so pretty! Already thinking of other colours I have that I could use as the gradient stripe. Simply lovely! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I really like your blog. I also have one and will apriciate some advices for it.Thanks :) http://colorfulasarainbow.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete