Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Zebra + Neon Phone Case Inspired Mani;

hey~

Over the summer, I purchased this Coach phonecase (from a Coach store, not from Amazon ... and definitely not for that price! haha) and I thought it would be nice to match my nails to the phone case~


I used Born Pretty Store Fluorescent CH 15 on my ring finger and to border the nails, China Glaze’s Bermuda Breakaway, & Orly Instant Nail Artist paint in Crisp White for the zebra print.


The Flourescent CH 15 polish is actually much, much brighter irl, my pictures show no justice. It's so washed out in my photos ... :( I did, however, swatch it a while ago; here is a link to the swatch if you're interested.

Have a good one~
<3KATRINA

4 comments:

  1. This neon yellow!!! Pure love *__* Your nail art looks awsome Katrina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to capture those awesome neons! Great color combo ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That phone case looks hot!!
    I love this mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's flashy, I love that! very nice nail art

    ReplyDelete