Thursday, January 6, 2011

Just Some Reminders

hi everyone! this is my first post of 2011 and i dont even have a mani to show ya! ='( like i've said recently, i've pretty much had all inspiration & creativity drenched outta me...so my nails are bare right now o___O although...i do have a smalllll inspiration in my head right now... we'll see how that goes :)

anyway, today..i only have some things to mention. first off, my Born Pretty Store Sponsored Giveaway ends tomorrow! so please, feel free to enter if you havent yet! :)

next, i know a lot of you like to enter in nail art contests...so if you would like to enter into one, Ying of Nail Art Express is having a nail art contest so please go check that out. it ends Jan 23.

lastly, this isnt anything important, but i finally made a video of my polish collection. although i did buy new polishes after i made the video...so technically its not all of my polishes, but its ok :P



ok. this is it. hopefully i'll be back with a new mani soon :)

have a great one!,
<3KATRINA

9 comments:

  1. I wish I had more than 2 hands to try all of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collection is amazing :0

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a collection!!!!!!! <3 *droooooooollll* xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Dudetteeeeee, I NEED your collection!
    I'd be satisfied for the whole year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute collection. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. did miss it in the vid? what song did was in the video?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks ladies :)

    Li Lian, the song is Beast's DongWoon & DooJoon's When The Door Closes. looooove that song ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your collection, Katrina! I've been meaning to do a makeup collection video but the thought of pulling it all out and having to put it away again fills me with dread, lol!

    ReplyDelete