Monday, January 21, 2013

Cacee BFE Scarlet + Sunrise Splash Swatches;

hey :)

I have two polishes that I received from Tony of Cacee to share today~


One coat of Scarlet. Great formula! There is a gold shimmer in Scarlet that I couldn't pick up .. :( Scarlet is also less red and a bit more of a brick-color irl.


One coat of Sunrise Splash. The gold is a little bit more vibrant irl.




I ended up combining the two colors for a mani and free-handed the the design with acrylic paint ... :)

I just want to give a big thanks to Tony over from Cacee for sending over the polishes. Be sure to check out the site :)

Have a great day!,
<3KATRINA

8 comments:

  1. This is so cuuuteee nail art! The red and gold swatches are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination with the leopard print!
    They really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that red is AMAZING - I've been looking for a good red polish for a while; I think I might have found what I've been looking for! LOVE the art, too. How well does the acrylic paint work, and does it remove easily with regular polish remover/acetone?
    xx http://pinkapostrophe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome manicure, those colors really look great together :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is insanely creative and I've always been a fan of cheetah print with red!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color combos and design. They look great together. You def did a great job on this one so keep it up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete