Monday, January 21, 2013

Cacee BFE Scarlet + Sunrise Splash Swatches;

hey :)

I have two polishes that I received from Tony of Cacee to share today~


One coat of Scarlet. Great formula! There is a gold shimmer in Scarlet that I couldn't pick up .. :( Scarlet is also less red and a bit more of a brick-color irl.


One coat of Sunrise Splash. The gold is a little bit more vibrant irl.




I ended up combining the two colors for a mani and free-handed the the design with acrylic paint ... :)

I just want to give a big thanks to Tony over from Cacee for sending over the polishes. Be sure to check out the site :)

Have a great day!,
<3KATRINA

8 comments:

  1. This is so cuuuteee nail art! The red and gold swatches are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combination with the leopard print!
    They really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that red is AMAZING - I've been looking for a good red polish for a while; I think I might have found what I've been looking for! LOVE the art, too. How well does the acrylic paint work, and does it remove easily with regular polish remover/acetone?
    xx http://pinkapostrophe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome manicure, those colors really look great together :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is insanely creative and I've always been a fan of cheetah print with red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color combos and design. They look great together. You def did a great job on this one so keep it up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete