Monday, January 28, 2013

Shimmer Polish Fanny & Cacee BFE Mulberry Mauve swatches;

hi~

Tonight, I just wanted to share a few swatches. As previously mentioned, Tony over from Cacee as well as Cindy over at Shimmer Polish kindly sent me some polishes to review.


1 coat of Cacee BFE's Mulberry Mauve -- seriously, these polishes have great formulas! one coat! :D


This is 2 coats of Shimmer Polish's Fanny over Mulberry Mauve. I feel like they're the perfect pair! :) There are some iridescent glitters in Fanny that my camera didn't pick up; absolutely beautiful, nonetheless :)

Anyway, I just want to give a big thanks to Tony over from Cacee & Cindy of Shimmer Polish for sending over the polishes. Be sure to check out their sites~

Have a great day!,
<3KATRINA

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Both shades looks super cute! The metallic finish is so pretty! <3

    Hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anastacia, I hope you had a great weekend as well :D

      Delete
  2. These are stunning, I particularly love the first one, especially as it's a one coater. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the first one, colour is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete