Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Candy Lens Review

a few weeks ago, i was by Candy Lens for a little review. Candy Lens is an online store located in Malaysia that sells beautiful Korean circle lenses. they pretty much ship worldwide and ship really fast! just three days after i selected my lenses, my package showed up at my door!

ok. onto pictures!


inside of the package were these little pretties! [i also forgot the key chains that were included T__T]


arent these just the cutest?! they're cute little animal lens cases! i got a fish & hippo! [just a side note, if you order from Candy Lens, you can get a FREE cute animal lens case too!]


inside of these cute little boxes were...


the lenses! -i really love the packaging! :)


this is Geo Angel Violet Circle Lens.


*if you would like to see a bigger version of this picture, just click on the picture & it will open up in a new screen.


this is Max Pure Pink Circle Lens.


*if you would like to see a bigger version of this picture, just click on the picture & it will open up in a new screen.

Max Pure Pink is 14.5mm & Geo Angel Violet is 14mm. they're both really gorgeous and they're both very comfortable! they really take a simple look to a whole new level! i really, really like them! :D

lastly!, Candy Lens is offering my readers a 5% off coupon! just use this code when checking out:
katrinasnail

once again, big thanks to Candy Lens! be sure to check out their site!

have a great one!,
<3KATRINA

7 comments:

  1. wow. The Max Pure Pink Circle Lens look gorgeous, and the packaging is wayy cute- I have to get my hands on those cute lens cases!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been lusting after the max pure pink circle lenses for EVER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I ordered some of these from a different web site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look really good! I love Circle lenses but my eyes are too sensitive :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love the packaging its super cute how they put it in the box. great review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwww so cute, I like first one! I always wanted to try out lenses that would make my eyes dark brown (I've blue). I should try to find them one day. :)

    ReplyDelete