its Tuesday! woohoo! lets start today with another tag.
thanks to Jennifer of ♔ jennifer's blog ♥ ~ hugs&kisses for tagging me!
1. Post who gave you this award
2. State 10 things you like
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment
10 Things I Like:
- coffee. i cant go a day without drinking my cup of coffee. addict, i know :)
- sleep. although i feel like im always lacking sleep, i prefer sleeping over lots of things!
- food. this girl, right here, LOVES eating. im always up for trying new things.
- volleyball. even though i keep saying im gunna quit playing, i really dont want to. =P
- kpop. i love my kpop music :)
- twitter. i LOVE twitter. im alwayssss on it! haha
- family. they annoy & piss me off SO much..but i love em.
- chillin. i really enjoy a day where i sit around & do nothing. those days are my favorites <3
- swings. i LOOOVE swinging. its been my favorite since foreverrr!~
- nail polishes. of course i didnt forget those :D
& anyone else who hasnt done this :)
- - - - - - -
onto nails.. so i finally picked up my first three bottles of Color Club about 2 or 3 weeks ago. i first tried Revvvolution and i fell in love with it! oh my gosh. it is GORGEOUS! i've always read a lot about it on blogs so when i found it, i decided to pick up a bottle for myself.
oh, and click on the pictures to see the full awesomeness! a link will automatically open up in a new screen.
look at that holo-goodness <3 Revvvolution is a black holo polish. its pure love!
this is Revvvolution in the shade. not as awesome..but once it hits sunlight..
AMAZING!!! i seriously LOVE this polish :)
once again, these pictures were taken with my phones camera. im soooo impressed that my phone was able to pick up the holo-awesomeness of the polish! i love my phone!! haha
- - - - - - -
so, im super excited for Thursday! im working today & tomorrow and then im off work until next Thursday!!! a full week off! woohoo!!! :) this weekend is all planned out but hopefully i'll be able to swatch some stuff next week. my cousin & her husband are coming up from South Carolina to visit so we're gunna spend the whole weekend with them. we're off to Cedar Point on Friday & then we're going shopping Saturday & maybe the beach on Monday. it'll be fun ;)
i'll be back to post one more time this week before i take the weekend off. haha
have a great day!,