Saturday, August 7, 2010

4 Things Tag + Random Manis

late night post tonight; different.

hi, i hope your weekend has been going well! im gunna start this post off with a little about me. thanks to Katherine of Necessary Nails and Karen of Addicted to Nail Polish ♪♫♪ for tagging me :)

4 things in my bag/purse
- wallet.
- pens.
- gum.
- glasses case.

4 things found in my purse
- receipts.
- money [haha.]
- lots of gum wrappers.
- a pack of dental floss ;)

4 favorite things in my room
- mah bed :)
- my blanket.
- my v-neck tees <3
- my dresses.

4 things I’ve always wanted to do
- travel!!!!!!!
- meet my favorite people <3
- travel some more!
- figure out what i wanna do in life =P

4 things I’m currently into
- Shinee's Lucifer Album.
- SNSD's Hello Baby season.
- mah polishes & getting more :)
- HELMERS!!! i want one. now.

4 things I bet you didn't know about me
- im DYING to leave home & live on my own for a while.
- i just got into my first car accident on Tuesday =(
- i talk obnoxiously loud & im super sarcastic so everyone thinks im conceited, but really, im super self-conscious.
- i graduated high school with a gpa higher than 3.8 & yet im still at a community college after 3 years & i still dont know what to do with my life.. T__T

4 songs I can't get out of my head
- Shinee's Lucifer.
- Teen Top's Clap.
- Monday Kiz's Goodbye My Princess.
- Kings of Leon's Use Somebody.

Rules:
once tagged, you must link the person who tagged you, tag 4 others, let the bloggers know they have been tagged, give 4 answers to each question asked.

My tags
- Eva of Eva the Beaver.
- "Freshie" of Polish Freshie.
- yokemun.
- Li Lian of nails nails nails.

- - - - - - -

on my random manis..


3 coats of OPI's Heart Throb. Heart Throb is a super sheer, soft pink. i still had major VNL after 3 coats & i didnt want to go onto a 4th coat so i layered up my nails with nail stickers and some glitter.


the angle of this picture is weird..but its ok. 3 coats of China Glaze's Nasty. i think 2 coats would've been fine but i did 3 to be safe. please excuse the ugly design on the ring finger. my dots werent as spaced out as i wanted them to be.. =/


2 coats of Revlon's Silver. the stickers had ugly bubbling around it.. =/


here is the same mani but matte-ified. and a coat of Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure on my thumb, middle finger, and pinky. and i filed down my nails. i like the subtleness of HT =) please excuse the horrible lighting in this picture. the polish looks blue-ish..ew. bad picture =/


OPI's Rumple's Wiggin & Funkey Dunkey mani. that silver blob on my ring finger is supposed to be a heart but my silver glitter polish got too goopy =/ and the pink part of the french mani is too pink - i hated it.

this is the end of my random manis, but i would like to add that those pictures were taken with my phones camera. i love the quality of my phones pictures :)

- - - - - - -

i'll end this post here. its getting kinda long.

enjoy the rest of your weekend!,
<3KATRINA

18 comments:

  1. lovely mani!

    Beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wower, firstly thanks for the tag :D
    i shall do it asap. haha.

    and secondly.
    i LOVELOVELOVELOVE your random manis! ohmyfwegwgk. they are so cute, especially the last one ;)
    & your phone camera is GOOD! jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the manis you shared but that last one is so cute. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the polka dots too! Come to think of it, I've never done polka dots before :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing as always. I LOVE your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your polka-dot french is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for taggin me i'll post mine up in my next post.

    Kings of Leon's Use Somebody...........that has been in my head FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's like go away and then I hum something else but it still seems to be playing in the back of my head

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay, you like SHINee's Lucifier too xD
    i like the polka dot tips; so pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Tara ;)

    no prob, Eva ;) and thanks! haha

    thanks Asami ;D

    Cel, thank you ;)

    Jin, thanks! and you should definitely try a polka dot mani, its super easy & cute!! ahaha

    Jessica Leigh, aw, thanks! :)

    Freshie, thanks! :)

    LWTT, thank you ^^

    Li Lian, no prob :) and Use Somebody = <3 !!!!! haha

    Yen Janette, thanks! and i LOOOVE Shinee's Lucifer!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. you got some REALLY nice stickers! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to see you back again! Love the pink mani especially :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks Allison :)

    Shortiee31, aw, thank you!! :) and im glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i loveeee your nails! the bows are so cute :)

    i've tagged you in my latest blog post http://jlyxoxo.blogspot.com/2010/08/sweet-friends-award-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks Jennifer! and thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your manis are adorable! I especially love the first one with the flowers, it's so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete