late night post tonight; different.
hi, i hope your weekend has been going well! im gunna start this post off with a little about me. thanks to Katherine of Necessary Nails and Karen of Addicted to Nail Polish ♪♫♪ for tagging me :)
4 things in my bag/purse
- glasses case.
4 things found in my purse
- money [haha.]
- lots of gum wrappers.
- a pack of dental floss ;)
4 favorite things in my room
- mah bed :)
- my blanket.
- my v-neck tees <3
- my dresses.
4 things I’ve always wanted to do
- meet my favorite people <3
- travel some more!
- figure out what i wanna do in life =P
4 things I’m currently into
- Shinee's Lucifer Album.
- SNSD's Hello Baby season.
- mah polishes & getting more :)
- HELMERS!!! i want one. now.
4 things I bet you didn't know about me
- im DYING to leave home & live on my own for a while.
- i just got into my first car accident on Tuesday =(
- i talk obnoxiously loud & im super sarcastic so everyone thinks im conceited, but really, im super self-conscious.
- i graduated high school with a gpa higher than 3.8 & yet im still at a community college after 3 years & i still dont know what to do with my life.. T__T
4 songs I can't get out of my head
- Shinee's Lucifer.
- Teen Top's Clap.
- Monday Kiz's Goodbye My Princess.
- Kings of Leon's Use Somebody.
once tagged, you must link the person who tagged you, tag 4 others, let the bloggers know they have been tagged, give 4 answers to each question asked.
- Eva of Eva the Beaver.
- "Freshie" of Polish Freshie.
- Li Lian of nails nails nails.
- - - - - - -
on my random manis..
3 coats of OPI's Heart Throb. Heart Throb is a super sheer, soft pink. i still had major VNL after 3 coats & i didnt want to go onto a 4th coat so i layered up my nails with nail stickers and some glitter.
the angle of this picture is weird..but its ok. 3 coats of China Glaze's Nasty. i think 2 coats would've been fine but i did 3 to be safe. please excuse the ugly design on the ring finger. my dots werent as spaced out as i wanted them to be.. =/
2 coats of Revlon's Silver. the stickers had ugly bubbling around it.. =/
here is the same mani but matte-ified. and a coat of Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure on my thumb, middle finger, and pinky. and i filed down my nails. i like the subtleness of HT =) please excuse the horrible lighting in this picture. the polish looks blue-ish..ew. bad picture =/
OPI's Rumple's Wiggin & Funkey Dunkey mani. that silver blob on my ring finger is supposed to be a heart but my silver glitter polish got too goopy =/ and the pink part of the french mani is too pink - i hated it.
this is the end of my random manis, but i would like to add that those pictures were taken with my phones camera. i love the quality of my phones pictures :)
- - - - - - -
i'll end this post here. its getting kinda long.
enjoy the rest of your weekend!,