Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hauls & Polish Hunting with Rachel

hi!

so i spent my Tuesday morning & early-afternoon on a polish hunt with Rachel of Rachel's Marie's Nails :) we stopped by 3 different stores, bought lots of polishes, chatted about ourselves & polishes [of course!], and got bubble teas to drink. :)

here's my haul from Tuesday;

omg. i went a LITTLE bit overboard, right?! haha sorry for a sucky picture. i edited this picture for tumblr & i went a little wonky with the editing. haha T______T

from l-r: CND Asphalt, China Glaze Virtual Violet, Zoya Roxy, [at the top] Essie Mesmerized & Topless & Barefoot, OPI Russian Navy Suede & Black Shatter, [at the bottom] China Glaze Custom Kicks, Fly, Laced Up, Oh How Street It Is, Techno Teal, CND Toughen Up basecoat, Silver Sparkling, Gold Sparkling, & China Glaze Sea Spray. not to mention, i got a Nail Tek glass file.

oh, and thats not it. Rachel even gave me a little present! how sweet right?! :)

Lemony Flutter cuticle creme, Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Diamond & Purple Diamond, Revlon Banana Blaze, & Cover Girl's Nail Slicks in Mystic Peacock.

*sigh. Tuesday was so fun. :)

now here's my haul from last week...

OPI Yogo-Ta Get This Blue! & I Vant To Be A-Lone Star, Studio M Vintage Couture & Tru Passion, Orly Country Club Khaki, Essie California Coral, & Milani Totally Cool.

and finally, here's my haul from Saturday..

the new Sinful Colors polishes!! :)

from l-r: Why Not, Hazard, Unicorn, Nirvana, & Savage. Savage is supposed to be a teal-ish color but my picture sucks :X

WHEPH! i seriously need to go on a No Buy.

i have to go study now..so i'll leave it at this. i'll be back with a mani post soon.
p.s. do you prefer this bigger size of pictures? hmm...

have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

24 comments:

  1. So many polishes! I'm so jealous :P I wish the stores that are around me are updated with all the new collections..But I guess it's kind of good that I can't spend so much hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I purchase the same sinful color polishes as you! + San fran and pink glass. Nice haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely haul!! I got sea spray recently I looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many polishes not enough nails lol. your gonna be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAhou so many!!
    I'm jealous!!
    CCan't wait to see all them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No no-buy at all! I'm enjoying watching pictures. :D I like bigger pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-) So many fun polishes haha. We need to do that again...but after your no buy :P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff you got there! I love seeing haul pictures n__n & Yes, bigger pictures are always nicer to see! Haha, I should be telling myself that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice haul! cant wait fir the NOTDS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, i see you've been very busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great stash additions! I haven't seen those new Sinfuls yet, though I admit I haven't been looking very hard since I'm trying to do a low buy (it's not going that well).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a fabulous haul time. I'm hoping for a good one this weekend with my sis. Can't wait to see what you do with these on your next nail art creations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see you were in a happy shopping mood...nice haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh nice haul! And you gotta be kidding, you can never go wrong with more nail polish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW that is a lot of polishes! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am still so beyond envious that you 2 ladies got to meet up and go polish hunting and have bubble tea!! Awesome haul and I want in next time even though I live Down Under! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  17. well well well mrs, youve certainly got some swatching to do!!!! im so very jealous of all your lovely purchases!! lemony flutter is also my all time fave nail care product! enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. also, i nominated you for a versatile blogger award! i love your blog!
    http://emilysnailfiles.blogspot.com/2011/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks much ladies!~ i buy too many polishes though T___T haha

    ReplyDelete