Friday, May 31, 2013

Nails Inc - Spring Summer 2013 Collection Swatches;

hi :D

When Victoria of ABPR sent me some polishes, she also sent me Nails Inc's new Spring Summer 2013 Collection. This set contains 6 mini, 0.13 oz bottles of polishes.


2 coats of Kensington Palace Gardens; a coral leaning salmon color.


3 coats of Hampton Courts Palace Gardens; kinda streaky but its evens out by the third coat. very vibrant & eye catching.


2 coats of Royal Botanical Gardens. This is not a color accurate photo -- I could not, for the life of me, get a color accurate photo T__T RBG is more of a mint with blue undertones .. kind of like China Glaze's For Audrey. RBG is not as turquoise and/or bright as pictured here.


2 coats of Primrose Gardens. I LOVE THIS POLISH!! :D At first, I thought it was just a typical raspberry polish -- I didn't think I'd really like it .. but once I applied it, its more of an almost neon, jelly-ish beauty! Love, love, love! It's my favorite of the set.




Here are two extra pictures to show how vibrant and BAM! this polish is :)


2 coats of Belgravia Gardens; it applied like a dream!


2 coats of Chelsea Physic Garden; a pastel, sky blue.

Nails Inc's Spring Summer 2013 Collection is available at Sephora. A big thanks to Victoria, who kindly sent me these beautiful polishes :)

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

6 comments:

  1. Primrose Gardens looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these colors! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I think I like Kensington Palace Gardens the most. Great swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! what a nice colors! love them all! Esp. the Hampton Courts Palace Gardens is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the blue nail polish Please check out my blog
    http://glamruslooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete