Monday, May 20, 2013

L'Oreal - Royally Yours Review + Leopard Mani;

hi :)

When Victoria, of ABPR, sent me FLOWER Nail Lacquers, she also sent me a few of L'Oreal's new Paris Versaillis Collection. The Paris Versaillis Collection are at drugstores for purchase. For today, I'll be sharing L'Oreal's Royally Yours.


3 coats of Royally Yours; it applied beautifully and it wasn't streaky.


I had a great idea in my head to do a gradient & leopard mani ... it didn't translate too well on the nails. Ehh ... it's ok.

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! Looks so nice and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a fail! I really like the gradient-cheetah nail art (and I normally hate animal print nail art!). Also this color looks amazing, thanks for reviewing it!

    ReplyDelete