Thursday, May 16, 2013

Abstract Aztec Inspired Mani;

hi :)

According to instagram, I did this mani 12 weeks ago ... dang! I'm so behind!


This mani was inspired by Chelsea King's Abstract Aztec mani (LOOOOVE HER BLOG & NAILS!). I decided to switch it up and use colors different from what she used ... which I regret >__< I remember being kinda disappointed with this mani .. now looking at these pictures ... I understand why I was disappointed =X
The base color is Essie's Topless & Barefoot, the blue is Orly's Frisky, I think the burgundy is China Glaze's VII, the raspberry pink & pastel pink .. I cannot remember what polishes I used.

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

4 comments:

  1. I like the coloor combination. Blue and tan and Burgundy. Very nice art

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so detailed nail art!! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this must have taken some time! very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, i love these colours together! <3

    ReplyDelete