Monday, October 4, 2010

B2ST Inspired Space mani

im not sure about you, but i hate Mondays; although i do hope that your Monday was well :) today is going to be another quick post. just a heads up, there are so many things running through my mind right now, im not sure if this post will make much sense. ha. ha.

moving on, space nails seem to be one of the new fads. with the help of Asami's space nail tutorial, i did a space mani with a slight twist. being the kpop freak lover that i am, i included a little bit of kpop in my mani. one of my favorite kpop groups is B2ST/BEAST; they just came out with a new album & so here is my space-twist version of B2ST's album cover.



heres a picture of their cover.


it sucks that the holo glitters on my nails didnt get captured well in the picture - which made the whole space-effect look flat =/ not to mention that 2 with the line down the middle was a pain to draw.

im going to share the kpop love. here's the music video to B2ST's song, Breath.



- - - -

also, please check out Katt's blog. shes new in the polish blog world.

not sure when i'll post again..
so for now, have a great week,
<3KATRINA

20 comments:

  1. CUTEEE! <3 I love this group! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! What a fascinating finished look. Thank you so much for the link love too! I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! I definitely want to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Emily~ B2ST jjang! wooo!~

    no prob Asami! and thanks much for the tutorial ;) too bad my mani didnt turn out as awesome..ahaha.

    ooh, definitely Katherine! its a fun mani to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome even if the holo didn't show up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute mani! i've never heard of the group but they sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. arghh hella cool! i loove nebulas!! must have taken ages for it all to dry though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that's amazing katrina! i love it and i love b2st :D so creative <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this nail art <3 ahaha and i love b2st xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks :) yay, B2ST!! HAHA glad you ladies love em too :D

    ohmerde!, it didnt take too long to dry...average timing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for the shout out, it made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. K-POP LOVE <3
    They got a new single? Woww, I gotta go check out Allkpop right now. xD
    I love their song Mystery but I ain't a very big fan.
    AJ is adorableeee <3
    I'm a more DBSK/TVXQ & SNSD person :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. no prob, Katt :)

    annkiins, gahhh, AJ/Ki Kwang is my favorite <33333 hahah i love DBSK & SNSD too =P definitely go check out Beast's new mini album :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really have to try this; looks like a good way to use a bunch of different polishes in one mani.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved this when I saw it on her blog and I love seeing it on yours too. Something I really want to try.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks ladies :) its definitely something fun to try!

    ReplyDelete