Monday, October 25, 2010

Freakin Awesome Package!!

in my last post, i posted how angry i was that i missed my package..and that i had to wait until today to get it, i'll share with you what was in that package.

i woke up earlier than usual today so that i would be able to pick my package up from the post office first thing in the morning. with that being said... i have my package in my hands! [ just sayin'...i usually dont get mad for missing the mail man/a package & having to wait two days to pick up the package..but this package was too AWESOME that i was super mad i missed it! =P ]


here it is! the beauties that i've been waiting for! *drool.

last week, i received an email from Jessica over at Born Pretty Store to review some products - - of course i was more than willing to! Jessica was so sweet and she even let me pick out the items i wanted to try ♥ within three days or so, my package "came" to me [obviously, i missed it & i had to pick it up today.] - - so withing the next couple days to the next couple of weeks, expect some reviews coming your way :)

lets get a close up of the items, shall we?


three beautiful polishes! NL B26, NL B32, & NL B33.


a pack of nail art candy decoration [just the cutest!], a pack of glitters [sadly, two of the glitters opened & spilt inside the box during the ride over], and a pack of dried flowers [<3333]!


this one surprised me the most! Jessica sent over - not one, not two, but twelve image plates & a scraper + stamper!!!!! ♥


lastly, i got 3d image molds!! oh my gosh, i've wanted these for FOREVER & Jessica was so sweet & sent me 4 different mold designs! the pictures arent clear because the flash makes the images disappear in pictures so i had to use a picture w/o flash.. but i'll describe each mold for you. - - a bow with tails mold; a kitty mold; another bow mold but the bows dont have the tails; and stars & moons mold! - there are different sizes of each design on each block thingy.


now you understand why i was so mad when i missed my package on Saturday, right? :)

a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig thanks to Jessica and everyone over at Born Pretty Store for being the greatest and letting me pick out what products i liked...and for sending me so many products to review ♥

they have so many more items that i loved & the prices are GREAT! i'll probably be ordering from there because i looooved everything so much!

hope your day is great,
<3KATRINA

22 comments:

  1. OMG, so envious right now!
    Twelve image plates. I repeat SO ENVIOUS!
    The glitter, flowers and nail art candy look absolutely adorable!!
    What do the moulds do?? :3
    Can't wait to see what you d with them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. annkiins, thanks! i swear, i didnt know that 12 plates were coming! im so thankful though ;) and the molds are for making acrylic molds of shapes/images. i'll definitely try em out to share ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ow I`m so curious now as well!! specially bout the molds :) I wanna have a bow mold!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great package! Can't wait to see what cute creations you make with all of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy testing all that nail art stuff! I've been wanting to try the molds myself. Do share with us your experience once you've used it. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ladies! the molds - - im definitely looking forward to those & i'll definitely share about them :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoo this is a bad ass package! hahah I can't wait to see what you'll do with these =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ONE AWESOME PACKAGE! :) can't wait to see your nails when you use these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to see what you come up with to make use of all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that lokos super awesome! I can't wait to see your creations with the nail stamps ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMFGOMGGOMFGGGG SOOOO SUPERSUPERSUPER JEALOUS!!!! i've always wanted those molds! and more nail stamps!!! grrrr >:O super jealous!!! but i can't WAIT to see what you'll come up with!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHOAAAA, awesome package!! Have fun with all of these! The nail polishes especially look super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!! Super awesome, I can't wait for more pics.
    You are so lucky!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such awesome stuff! :D I can see why you were so antsy to get the package.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMAZING package indeed! I totally understand the pain of having to wait 2 extra days to receive it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Am I the only one who doesn't receive a thing from overseas? -_- I'm envying you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lot of things! You're so lucky (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, what a great lot of things!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have an award on my blog! (^_^)
    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/10/notw.html

    ReplyDelete