Sunday, October 17, 2010

L0VE & nonfunctioning pictures

hi~ quick post tonight.

first off, any of my pictures beyond my last post will not be working / showing until next Sunday. i reached my max bandwidth on my photobucket - again. sorry. it sucks.


on Saturday, i went to Ulta - again. i ended up buying OPI DS Mystery, Essence Choose Me!, & i finally found China Glaze Something Sweet. !!


2 coats of OPI DS Mystery. a deep eggplant with gold flakes. you cant really see the mass gold flakes in this picture, but thankfully, you can see the tonsss of gold in the picture of the bottles. i got bored with just DS Mystery so i free-handed L0VE onto my nail.

ah, yea. this post is much shorter than i thought.

hope your week starts out great,
<3KATRINA

15 comments:

  1. You manis are always so pretty. I love your letters xD How do you do them? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the vampy color! I'm loveless so I really need this mani to boost me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Janyen :) i just used acrylic paint & free-handed the letters onto my nails.

    Rins, i know! im into vampy colors right now so this one fit perfectly! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that! so simple (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! What brush to you use for your nail art?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Brittany! sometimes, simple really does the trick :D

    thanks Pan! i just use regular paint brushes. i think they're size 1 brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute freehand. i was slightly disappointed with Mystery also, after waiting so long to own it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww ~ so simple and sweet!

    http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, DS Mystery is amazing! And Essence Choose Me! are gorgeous, too - can't wait to see it on you ;) Great haul! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is gorgeous!!! Lovely blog honey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great polishes you got! Especially Something sweet is gorgeous! :)) Love the love sign! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great mini haul! I had Mystery on too until a couple of days ago, it's a fab colour!

    ReplyDelete