Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Massive Greens + Award

as promised, i did a green mani for October since it is Depression Awareness Month as well as Breast Cancer Awareness Month.


not really digging this mani. but it definitely fulfills the green. my sister got an awesome new lamp so i took pictures under it. my skintone looks different in each picture - so please excuse that.


left hand, from left to right, here's a list of the polishes i used: Essie Sew Psyched with white hearts; Joe Fresh Mint with the lace design off image plate m57; OPI Jade is the New Black; Avon Jade, & Sally Hansen Going Green with green glitters on top.


please excuse my awkward hand. my right hand is still a little camera shy :P from left to right: Catrice Sold Out For Ever with white stamping from plate m57; OPI Who The Shrek Are You with glitters on top; Joe Fresh Mint with zebra print off plate m57; Essie Sew Psyched; & China Glaze Four Leaf Clover.


here's a picture of my most recent purchase;

Orly’s Space Cadet & OPI’s Show It And Glow It!~ i only spent $8.45 for the two. hehehe ^^

finally, Becky, over at Beck's Make Up Corner, gave me an award. thanks ♥


i cannot read/understand Spanish but thank goodness for Google Translate...it told me that the award is for "I Love Your Blog" .. hopefully Google Translate translated it correctly :P

1. Why did you create the blog?
- because i needed an outlet for my nail stuff :P

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
- loooots of nail blogs & a few make up & fashion blogs.

3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
- i dont wear much make up at all. the most is eyeliner & mascara; but i just use my sisters stuff; haha. so i dont have a favorite brand.

4. And a favourite clothing brand?
- im not all about brand. more about comfort. i like F21 & Charlotte Russe clothes as well as Target clothes :P

5. What make-up products is essential for you?
- i..dont wear make up.

6. What’s your favourite colour?
- pink & lavender~

7. What’s your favourite perfume?
- i dont wear perfume..

8. What’s the film you liked the most?
- cant think of any off the top of my head right now...

9. What countries would you like to go?
- South Korea~ thats where! haha. honestly speaking though, i would looove to go anywhere!

Now I have to give it to 10 bloggers;
- Annkiins.
- Katherine.
- Arie.
- Akuma Kanji.
- Brittany.
- Rins.
- Jackie.
- Ivana.
- Samantha.
- 'Chelle.

this is it for now, hope your week has been going well~
<3KATRINA

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fun manicure! Very green, girly and different! I like it, but it might not be too work-appropriate. But hey, we all need to have fun and it looks like you did! :D

    There's designs for many mani's here. I especially dig the white hearts on grey nails - reminds me of a knitted sweater, hot chocoa and a blanket! <3 And congrats on your newest purchases! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool mani, looks like an ombre mani with a twist ;).
    Yay that was a great deal for two nail polishes!!
    Thank you very much for the award :), sweet!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award! I really appreciate it! ;)
    I think your mani came out really nice and light ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute mani. the lace and hearts are my favorites!!!

    ....i'm jealous you found such a great deal on the must haves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nooo soo cuteee nails >< how did you do ur nails .. i love green leopard!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. The green mani is super cute! :) I love the designs you did, especially the ones with the image plates! <3
    And, I really like the 2 new polishes you got! I can't wait to see what they look like on your nails! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is amazingly beautiful. I love it =) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the mani! and omgsh I want show it and glow it so bad! Where did you find yours?!
    And thanks for tagging me :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much ladies <333

    brittany, i got Show It & Glow It at a local nail supply store.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah so cute! you have so much green... so much every other color too. I am very jealous! hehe
    I just got the Hard Candy dupe of Space Cadet today. It's so shiny.
    And thank you for tagging me ^_^ it really means a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. The green mani is too cute!! I love the zebra design!
    I love both of the new polishes you bought! I'm wearing Show It and Glow It now...love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. space cadet is one of my fav polishes..okay i dont own it but i own the dupe to it =)

    and yay for raising awareness!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovin the green manis! it really perks u up! :D

    http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beautiful mani Katrina! I love all the different greens you've incorporated into the look, they look wonderful together. Avon Jade is just gorgeous!

    Thank you so much for the award!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! I love the lace one on the left hand.
    Haha, same I'd love to go to Korea one day..And eat lots of Korean food, go to some concerts and buy a hell lot of goodies to bring back home!
    I think mines gonna be alot like yours since I'm not really into beauty and all >o<
    Thanks for the award Katrina! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really don't like greens, but this mani looks cute! Great job!

    You have to show us Show it and glow it! I'm so jealous, this is really a perfect glitter. :)

    And tnx for an award! :*

    ReplyDelete
  18. ha Katrina, I just bought Show it & Glow it on eBay and 2 of the CG holiday polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous mani, I love it <3
    So much variety of greens and designs and you put them together so beautifully ^_^

    lol if you go to South Korea, take me too. I am so curious to go at least one, although Japan is my destination of choice XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry I didn't translate what the image says! It does say "I love your blog" (^_^)
    And I love your mani too!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome mani as always. I can name that Orly from a mile away...hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine ;) I'm guessing you will rock it with some creative look and it will be even more awesome than it already is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love green but I personally don't wear it enough myself! The glittery SH Going Gree pinky is my favourite ^__^

    ReplyDelete