as promised, i did a green mani for October since it is Depression Awareness Month as well as Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
not really digging this mani. but it definitely fulfills the green. my sister got an awesome new lamp so i took pictures under it. my skintone looks different in each picture - so please excuse that.
left hand, from left to right, here's a list of the polishes i used: Essie Sew Psyched with white hearts; Joe Fresh Mint with the lace design off image plate m57; OPI Jade is the New Black; Avon Jade, & Sally Hansen Going Green with green glitters on top.
please excuse my awkward hand. my right hand is still a little camera shy :P from left to right: Catrice Sold Out For Ever with white stamping from plate m57; OPI Who The Shrek Are You with glitters on top; Joe Fresh Mint with zebra print off plate m57; Essie Sew Psyched; & China Glaze Four Leaf Clover.
here's a picture of my most recent purchase;
Orly’s Space Cadet & OPI’s Show It And Glow It!~ i only spent $8.45 for the two. hehehe ^^
finally, Becky, over at Beck's Make Up Corner, gave me an award. thanks ♥
i cannot read/understand Spanish but thank goodness for Google Translate...it told me that the award is for "I Love Your Blog" .. hopefully Google Translate translated it correctly :P
1. Why did you create the blog?
- because i needed an outlet for my nail stuff :P
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
- loooots of nail blogs & a few make up & fashion blogs.
3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
- i dont wear much make up at all. the most is eyeliner & mascara; but i just use my sisters stuff; haha. so i dont have a favorite brand.
4. And a favourite clothing brand?
- im not all about brand. more about comfort. i like F21 & Charlotte Russe clothes as well as Target clothes :P
5. What make-up products is essential for you?
- i..dont wear make up.
6. What’s your favourite colour?
- pink & lavender~
7. What’s your favourite perfume?
- i dont wear perfume..
8. What’s the film you liked the most?
- cant think of any off the top of my head right now...
9. What countries would you like to go?
- South Korea~ thats where! haha. honestly speaking though, i would looove to go anywhere!
Now I have to give it to 10 bloggers;
- Akuma Kanji.
this is it for now, hope your week has been going well~