Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not-So-Halloween-ish Halloween Mani

Happy Halloween, ladies! well, for those of you who celebrate it :) i honestly didnt realize how quickly Halloween came around.. which means, October freakin flew by!~

here's my not-so-Halloween-ish Halloween mani. i did this Wednesday night but i didnt have time to post about it til now~


2 coats of OPI's Funky Dunkey & 3 coats of OPI's Show It And Glow It.


i call those my "little ghost babies" - haha.



i used my items from my awesome package. the kitties are from my acrylic mold set & then i used some image plates for the designs. i'll write a review about those later~

- - - - -

please check out Rachel Marie's blog. lets give her a big welcome to the nail blog world, shall we? :)

- - - - -

i hope you all enjoy your Halloween!,
<3KATRINA

24 comments:

  1. Awesome! Very unique for Halloween and so cute!
    How was your experience with acrylics? I have some too but I am worried of the horrid smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Those are so cute!

    Thank you so much Katrina!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute this not so halloween-ish halloween mani!
    I love it :-)
    p.s. happy halloween

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, the ghost babies are so adorable! I'd def. buy the plate if I had the chance... Can you buy them seperately? *runs off to your haul post LOL*

    I love the glittery nail, it's a wonderful way to sparkle up your manicure. A very nice compliment to the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. polish lava, jennifer, maryya - thanks :)

    cel, thank you! the acrylics was great! the smell was definitely bad, but the molds are awesome!

    rachel marie, no prob :) & thank you~

    nail crazy, thanks! you too :)

    jette fromm, i think the plates are only sold in a set..i'll double check. & thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I like how you made this a girly Halloween mani. The pink bows are fab! Aren't you just loving Show It and Glow It?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, that kitty is so cute and the bow in the zombie girls hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! So sweet. I'd totally wear this on a regular day - hahah. I'm excited to read your review about the molds. I found some on ebay and kind of want to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Halloween Katrina ^_^, very pretty mani!, I also played with some acrylic for my All soul's day mani ;).

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL you always do the cutest manis ^__^ the skull with the bow and bug eyes is adorable haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, base color is just gorgeous and Show it and glow it is awesome!! I really looove those cute little pink bows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww your kitty is adorable! I can't believe tomorrow is Nov. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the purple you used in this mani. It looks so pretty. Your blog is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so cute! happy halloween =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the kitty is AMAZING!!! :) love the accent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the one with kitty is so freakin adorable

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey.
    I just discovered your blog & I really like it.
    However, your photo links are broken :-(

    ReplyDelete