Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Charlie Brown Themed Nails

so my older sister, Salena, and I went to Coney Island for dinner last night and she was wearing a Charlie Brown shirt... Woodstock looked SOOO cute, i felt inspired to theme my nails according to her shirt!

after i got started, i changed the design about... 3 times? so it took a LONG time to finish my nails. plus, i also had to watch tutorials on how to draw Snoopy & Woodstock because im not an artist. haha but it turned out pretty good in the end;



i know, my Snoopy looks a little . . . non-Snoopy-ish, but that was the best i could do. im kinda proud of my Woodstock though..kind of. and then my middle finger is supposed to be Charlie Brown's shirt...i know that i wouldnt have been able to draw him. haha

have a great day!,
<3KATRINA

10 comments:

  1. I like 'm!

    Cute! I'm gonna tweet this... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your nails are beautiful and cute! It came out really nice, especially woodstock. Snoopy does look like Snoopy - not perfect but definitely Snoopy-ish! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so so cute!!!!
    goodness, u can draw so perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really like this one!
    I like snoopy :)

    ReplyDelete