Saturday, October 23, 2010

Super Pink

hi, hi~ i hope your weekend has been well so far :)

here's a mani i did a few hours ago..


i mashed up a whole bunch of pink polishes & design for this. since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, i wanted to sport a fully pink mani. [& October is also Depression Awareness month so i plan to do a fully green mani too.]

i honestly dont remember what polishes i used..so i wont even try to name em. sorry~

i THINK i know which polishes i used..since i left a biggo pile on my computer desk =P lets see.. from left to right, from thumb to thumb..:

Icing Paparazzi with 2 hot pink glitters; China Glaze Something Sweet for the tip & CG Rich & Famous [& black polish] for the cheetah print; Wet 'n Wild True Love, Essence Sweet As Candy, OPI Elephantastic Pink + CG Something Sweet for the dots. then we have... Color Club Angels N' Pink, CG Something Sweet + white lines, China Glaze Sugar High, China Glaze Rich & Famous + glitters, & Essie Beach Party.

wheph! i think thats right! =P


anyway, i have a mini story to share today.



i’ve been waiting for my package to come in allllllll week! and my brothers missed the mail man today & so i got this notice instead. right after i found the notice, i drove straight to the post office in hopes to pick it up before the post office closed at 2pm… but the package wasnt back from the mail man yet so now i have to wait til Monday to get my package. daaaaaamn. it was a bad ass package of nail stuff & i wanted to play with my new stuff. shiiiiiiiiiet. - - - but i guess i can wait til Monday morning.

thats it for me!
have a great rest of the wkd!,
<3Katrina

29 comments:

  1. What a collection of pinks! You should write down all pinks you've used, because I see a few pinks I really WANT. :D

    And Monday will be soon here, I'm sure you have a looot of untried goodies to show us, so be patient! (It's always easy to say this, but I'm the same like you!) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ivana :) i re-edited the post and added the pinks that i [think] i used. haha i hope its helped =P

    and you're right! i have a LOT of untried stuff..haha. and Monday is just another day away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you a lot! :* I will upload my WL right now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh, sorry you missed your package but on the brighter side, your pink mani is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Katrina! This post made me look at my stash and I have to say, I only have a few pink shades. I love the mani, specially the nail with stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo CUTE! I kinda wanna do this to my toesies :) thanks for sharing this.

    xoxo,
    eva

    http://purrrty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the different pink designs! So cute and fun. Very girly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to do one of these mani's with pink! But I also really wanted to finish the month with a halloween mani.
    Anyway, I LOVE these kinds of mani's! With each nail a different design..I love it. I just haven't gotten creative enough to do it myself yet! ha.
    SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute!I only have a couple of pink shades... Ive never been much of a pink kind of person I suppose. but purple! I have so much purple! I will have to try something like this ^_^

    Cant wait to see the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much cute in one mani! I like the little pink leopard print tip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohmygosh I LOVE this so much! And I'm not even a fan of pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the leopard print and the polka dots! :)
    I'm planning something for the BAM too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow pink my fav!!


    I am doing a giveaway and if you have time you can enter!1

    http://helibeauties.blogspot.com/2010/10/giveaway.html

    have a mice day

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is so adorable I love it! I know how annoying that post can be. I had an order of konad coming from singapore... and THEY KEPT MISSING ME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing manicure! I love the different patterns, and the pink tones combine it all really well :) Can't wait to see what's in that package! Hopefully you'll share pics on Monday for us to share your excitement ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mani so cuuute ^o^
    OMG, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.
    Especially when your waiting for the package to come for a long time ;____;

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the manicure, looks amazing :D

    Gah, I would be so annoyed too. I hate it when I miss the postman. Can't wait to see your nail haul when you get it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks ladies! and i'll definitely share my package once i get it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. those are really cute nails!

    http://abbiespurpleroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute mani :-)
    I hope you'll have your package today and show us what's inside.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is so beautiful! =) I love skittles like this =))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. This has to be one of my favourite manicures that you've done! It is just so pretty and kawaii =D

    ReplyDelete
  24. ah, you're a xiong? :D

    ReplyDelete