Sunday, April 7, 2013

Featured Blog & Pac Sun Contest Winner;

hey :)

Just wanted to share a few things with you~ Very recently, I have been receiving hits / pageviews from Beauty High; found out that I was featured as one of the "15 Best Nail Art Blogs on the Internet" ! Gosh, what an honor -- to be in a list next to some wonderful nail artists .. and to even be considered as one of them. Wheph! I feel so undeserving but I am soooo thankful! :)


Here is a screencap that I shared on instagram a few days ago when I found out~

Also, if you follow me through tumblr, facebook, or instagram, you might've noticed that I posted about winning the grand prize for the Pac Sun x Kendall & Kylie DIY nail art contest! :D my nails were featured on the GSOM blog along with the other winners.


Here is my mani; it was inspired by Kendall & Kylie's line at Pac Sun. Click here for a bigger picture of my nails and to see the direct inspiration for each nail. ugh, I forgot to watermark it ... T__T

Yup, so that's all I have to share for now. I hope you've been well! :)

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You definitely deserve it, your nail art is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...that is very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete