Friday, June 28, 2013

Iconic Luxury Nail Colour Swatches & Review;

hey~

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by April of Iconic Lifestyle, who just launched her new line of nail polishes, Iconic Luxury Nail Colour. She sent me three polishes from the Parisian Socialite collection to review.


First up is 2 coats of French Kiss. A muted lavender with silver shimmer. Unfortunately, these kind of colors give me slight lobster hands, but regardless, FK was very easy to apply and it looks beautiful.


2 coats of Merci Me; ooooh, I love this one! A dusty, muted seafoam with silver and (I think) pink & blue shimmer, but the silver is a lot more dominant. The pink shimmer was a bit more noticeable irl.


2 coats of I CAN CAN Shop. Bright raspberry pink with some coral undertones and pink shimmer; absolutely b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

All 3 polishes were easy to apply; Merci Me was a tad bit thicker than the other two but it's easy to work with. A big thanks to April for the polishes; be sure to check out the Iconic Lifestyle site to see the rest of the Iconic Luxury Nail Colours.

Have a good one!,
<3KATRINA

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh el color rojo me ha encantado!!!
    besos!!!
    http://maquillajesmil.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the 3 colors looks very cute! Nice shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although all the colors are pretty, I think my favorite would have to be Merci Me! (:

    ReplyDelete