Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Nail Art Society - The Great Glitzy kit;

hi~

The most recent Nail Art Society kit is called The Great Glitzy and it is a collab with Floss Gloss. In the kit, you will receive Floss Gloss' Dimepiece or Stun, a pot of glitters (either silver or gold, depending on which glitter polish you received), a baggie of rhinestones and pearls, and an orange stick.


I received Dimepiece and this is the look that I came up with. I love it! It's so sparkly and glitzy and pretty!

If you like this kit and would like to see more, be sure to check out Nail Art Society to order a kit & subscribe~

Have a great one!,
<3katrina

5 comments:

  1. I love different size and color rhinestones! how many coats of dimepiece did you use because that is some beautiful coverage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jessica :) I only used one coat of Dimepiece, it covers so well!

      Delete
  2. So sparkly and cute! Such adorable mani!

    ReplyDelete